This dip is a staple for football games in our house – light, flavorful, and full of deliciousness!
Carrot bacon – carrot bacon recipe
2 cups finely chopped lettuce
1 cup chopped tomatoes
2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and mashed
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt & pepper
Juice from 1 lime
– Follow recipe for carrot bacon.
– While carrot bacon cooks, prepare the guacamole by combining avocados, onion, cilantro, garlic powder, lime, and salt and pepper.
– Add the guacamole as a base to a serving dish.
– Add lettuce and tomatoes on top of guacamole.
– Once carrot bacon is cooked, make sure it is in bite sized pieces and add to the top of the dip.
– Serve with chips and enjoy!