Smoky, crispy, and of course flavorful.
3 large carrots, peeled
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp liquid smoke or coconut aminos
2 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp salt & pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
– Whisk all glaze ingredients together in a small bowl.
– With a vegetable peeler or mandoline, peel carrots from end to end to create bacon strips.
– Lay carrot strips on baking pan and brush both sides of strips with glaze.
– Bake for 7 minutes, flip, finish baking for 7 more minutes.